The Global Education Office (GEO) facilitates international learning opportunities for Mason faculty and students through a diverse array of study abroad programs that are accessible and engage students in meaningful and life-changing experiences.
Through collaboration and innovation, the Global Education Office (GEO) strives to make global learning experiences a reality for all Mason students and faculty.
- Our students come first: We offer meaningful global experiences that serve the needs and interests of our diverse and growing student body. (Service)
- Diversity is our strength: Through a wide range of study abroad programs, we encourage students to embrace cultural and ethnic differences, challenge norms, and develop skills that contribute to diverse and multi-cultural communities. (Diversity and Cultural Awareness)
- Innovation is tradition: We develop intercultural competencies by offering curricula and study abroad programs that foster self-discovery, intellectual curiosity about the world, and unique learning environments. (Innovation and Collaboration)
- We are careful stewards: We strive to create responsible and affordable study abroad programming that is enriching and sustainable. (Stewardship)
- We act with integrity: We collaborate and interact with faculty, staff, and educational partners through respectful, transparent, and honest approaches. (Integrity and Collaboration)